I can hardly believe there is just one more day to go and then the shop is officially mine. It has all happened so quickly, and it is taking me a while to get my head around it all.
I have been busy looking at supplier's products as I am keen to get in lots of lovely new stock as soon as possible. There are just so many gorgeous crafty goodies out there....I want it all!!
I'm off to visit the new Ikea store in Southampton with hubby tomorrow, we want to get some new storage and shelving for our spare room and also a coffee table for the lounge. I'm sure we will come back laden with other stuff we never even intended to get, as is always the way with an Ikea trip! Kind of looking forward to a day of just Me and Him too...Hannah is spending a day with Grandad.
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
Sarah
x
No comments:
Post a Comment