30 April 2009

Update on the shop and next DEMO DAY!

Very quick update on the shop...all is going really well and I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by! Maggie's demonstration earlier this month was a great day for all those who came along, with lots of new tips and techniques. Our next demo is already organised for Saturday 30th May. Kathey will be in the shop from 10.30-2.30pm demonstrating some of our products. I'll see if I can get some "sneak peeks" to show you!

I'm expecting the new K & Co Wild Raspberry and Que Sera Sera embellishments early next week and also I've just placed an order for the new My Minds Eye "Pretty Please" and "Breaking Free" collections. These look gorgeous so can't wait for them to arrive.

So lots going on at the shop...will keep updating via the blog as and when things happen so do keep popping back.

Well, 10 minutes until Hannah's dance lesson finishes so better go and collect her and then it's scrapbook class tonight!
Happy Crafting
Sarah

No comments: