24 July 2009

~ A Card And Promarkers! ~

I made this card, well 2 actually for my daughter's teacher and teaching assistant at the end of the term/school year and I just thought I would share it with you. The flower stamp is a gorgeous clear stamp from Little Claire. I stamped it twice, once on the white card and coloured it with promarkers and then cut it out with a scalloped circle nestabilitie, inked the edges and then matted onto pink bazzill card cut with scallop nestabilitie. The 2nd image was also coloured and then the petals cut out and decoupaged up with silicone glue. The background is more pink bazzill and patterned paper from K & Co. Glossy accents on the flower centre to finish off.

Due to so many of you asking if I will stock them......I have today placed an order for PROMARKERS!!! They should be here early next week. If you haven't yet tried promarkers for colouring your stamped images, I can assure you they will give your cards that Wow Factor!!

If you like the stamp I have used on the above card, then you will be pleased to know I am also hoping to stock a selection of Little Claire stamps soon. Watch this space!!

I hope you have a lovely, crafting weekend!

1 comment:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely card Sarah, love the stamp but then again I love all Little Claire stamps Hugs Julie x