Sorry for my dreadful lack of blogging....been busy making all my Christmas cards, just got a few more to do, then its write and post them. Why do I always seem to leave it so late?!! I cannot believe its only 10 more sleeps until Christmas Day! I hope you are all far more organised than I am and that you are almost ready for the Big Day!
If you do need a few last minute gifts for your crafty friends or find you have run out of something the shop is open up until 2pm on Monday 21st December. We are then closed for our Christmas break until Saturday 2nd January when we reopen at 10am. Also we will be closing at 1.00 pm on Friday 18th December as Hannah's school has early closing for the last day of term.
Have a good evening and hope you are keeping warm!
Sarah
x
No comments:
Post a Comment