It's the middle of the week already and I haven't blogged yet! I have lost count of the times I've sat down with the laptop to blog and then something else crops up that gets my attention instead!
This week is "Walk to School Week"!!! We live quite a long way from H's school so we have been trying to "Park and Stride" each day instead, managing to do this every day except one so far this week. We drive just over half way then park up and walk the rest of the way to school. As we walk along hand in hand we chat about the day ahead and H happily points out all the things she can see and hear from the flowers and trees to the birds singing and fish in a garden pond! It's made me realise we should do it more often and will try and keep it up.
I have been busy crafting this week, working on some cards I have been commissioned to make for a wedding and scrapping. I'll try and take photos and post here.
On a more personal note, I have had a lot to think about this week, following an unexpected phone call but more about that another time.
Sorry for lack of photos, need to charge up camera batteries!!!!
x
1 comment:
Ho lovely to be walking to school making the most of the joys of Spring.
Wedding cards, wow. That's impressive.I hope it all goes really well.
I have just finished making place cards for a friend's wedding and I felt the pressure more than I did for my own wedding stationery!
Post a Comment