I have been such a naughty blogger!! I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. Sorry! But I'm back now and will try to be better.

A few days away in London for the 3 of us to spend some time together and show H the sights of London. It was her first trip to the city and she loved the sights, sounds and smells!!
Lots has been happening that has kept me busy, mainly that I started a new job. It's meant to be just 17 hours a week but so far I've been doing a fair bit of overtime as well. I've also started on a major declutter of our house, we seem to accumulate so much stuff so I've done a few trips to the charity shop/tip and I am starting to see progress but still loads to do!
So what kept me away from blogland? Apart from the new job we have been here

A few days away in London for the 3 of us to spend some time together and show H the sights of London. It was her first trip to the city and she loved the sights, sounds and smells!!

We stayed near the London Eye, right by the River Thames. We packed in so much... Sightseeing, shopping in the biggest Toyshop ever, searching for elephants and the highlight was Leona Lewis in concert at the O2 Arena which was amazing.
Will be back with more photos soon!
Have a lovely Sunday!
1 comment:
I know how easy it is for time to go by and not take the time to update my blog. You are not the only one.
I'm glad you had a nice time in London. Everyone seems to be talking about these elephants. I hope you spotted some.
Post a Comment