4 November 2010

* Blue Sea...Blue Skies *

Hi Bloggers!

Can't believe how long it has been since my last blog post! Sorry!

I have been back from holiday over a week now and it's only this weekend that I have had a little time to myself to blog about it. I think I must have got buried under the holiday washing, don't you just hate the unpacking and laundry when you get back from hols?!

We had the most relaxing holiday ever in this beautiful place.






Portinatx, Ibiza!
A small, quiet resort on the north coast of the island!


We were lucky enough to have great weather, and enjoyed 21-22 degrees, sunshine and blue skies apart from on 1 day when the winds picked up and it was a little chilly. But the change in the sea from the calm, still waters that we had played in the previous day to the huge waves crashing up on to the sand and rocks was amazing to see and made for some great photos.
On one of the days, we took the local bus (an experience in itself!) to the capital of the island, Ibiza town. Exploring the Old Town was one of the highlights of the week for me!

I was going to post a few more pics that I took but for some reason blogger won't let me upload more than 2!!

I'm having a day of sorting out my craft stash.

Then tomorrow I will make stuff!
It's been too long since I did some crafting!

x

2 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

Beautiful photos Sarah, it looks like bliss :)

Anne said...

This looks like a beautiful location. I wish I was there now instead of in cold Britain.