As a newborn my daughter had one of those little plastic baby baths. She loved bath times from the very start and would smile and giggle when she felt the water on her baby skin. After a while I started putting her little bath inside the big bath, mainly because she kicked and splashed so much water went everywhere and me, the cat and anyone else who ventured near would get a shower too!! Putting the bath in our main bath stopped the floor getting a soaking each time and also she got used to sitting in the big bath. Then as she outgrew the little bath we got one of those little seats that have suction thingys on the base to hold it still in the bath. Bath times became even more fun, as the seat freed up our hands (as we no longer need to support her) to play and splash and make funky hairstyles!!
I've used Girls Paperie patterned paper, Fancy Pants Rusted Sun border sticker, October Afternoon & Crate stickers, Jenni Bowlin label, Cosmo letter stickers, My Minds Eye letters and buttons from stash.
Hope everyone has a lovely day in the sunshine! Thanks (as always) for popping by.
5 comments:
cute layout, I like how you've layered the title and the bright colours make the page look so fun! x
lovely vibrant layout. the red and yellow work well today :)
Such sweet photos, I love bath time with my kids and all of their giggles! Great layout! :)
How cute Hannah is in the bath. I wish Dillon liked baths. All we get is screaming!
GOrgeous LO, I love the colours and the photos are so cute
Post a Comment