Quite tidy for me, don't you think?!! lol!
This morning I've been working on Shimelles Starting Point. I've cut my papers, inked the edges of them all and I'm just about to start sticking down!!
I'm not showing you the floor and the shelves behind me as they are a complete mess!!
There's more desks, tidy and not so tidy to see over here at Julia's blog.
Very quick post as I'm eager to get sticking those papers down! lol!
9 comments:
Hi Sarah, a very tidy desk if I may say so :) But you didn't show the floor, tee, hee!! Di xx
Now I wonder why you didn't show the floor? Mmmm probably the same reason I don't show mine - the worktop's bad enough but yours is lovely and pristine x
it looks very tidy, your layout looks very pretty, I am going to have to find out what this Shimelles thing is, I am on the lookout for new scrappy ventures!
thanks so much for your kind words!
have a great day,
happy crafting, Debxx
Ummmm i think it looks very tidy and well organized.....no loosing your tape under piles of stuff like i do! xx
I should add my table is never this tidy, but today I just lifted the piles of stash and mess and dumped it on the floor so I had space to work in!!!
Very tidy indeed...I think I have work desk envy LOL
Keep smiling and creating
Very tidy and organised. Very pretty papers. Happy belated WOYWW.
The papers you've chosen look gorgeous together!
What a very tidy workspace, and some very pretty papers to work with.
Post a Comment