2 January 2012

JYC 3rd-5th

I hope your New Year celebrations were good! We had a lovely quiet night at home with a glass of wine watching the London fireworks on TV. I still cannot believe how fast 2011 flew by and that we are now in 2012 but I guess I'd better get used to it. lol!

I thought I would pop by and show you a few more pages from my christmas Journal. I didn't even attempt to make any pages beyond the first few days of December as I knew that as the month progressed I just would not get time to sit down and craft, but since things have calmed down now I have been able to get a few pages done. I'm keeping them very simple and at 6" x 6" finding it a very manegable size to work with!

So, here's 3rd December ~ Cards ...


For the 4th, I went off topic as I wanted to record our viist to a local museum for their Victorian Christmas and Childrens Crafts event. It's not a great photo, but as H was so busy sticking and cutting all the photos were a bit blurry!!



5th December ~ Advent ...
I love the look on her face in this photo!


Before I go, if you haven't already don't forget to pop over to the SJ Crafts Shop and check out the Grab Boxes and Grab Bags  and there's still lots of bargains in the Winter Sale!

 I'll be back soon with more of my JYC pages! Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

It looks fab. Wishing you a happy new year

Michelle S said...

Great journal! Happy New Year!

Lou said...

Happy New Year Sarah, your journal is looking good!

Anne said...

Happy New Year Sarah. Your pages look lovely. I had planned to do JYC and did take some photos but struggled to keep up with it. I might just scrap some photos as it was Dillon's first Christmas.

Jo said...

Lovely pages and great photos x

Lisa-Jane said...

These look great Sarah! I think sometimes doing it after the event can be quite good although I know its not quite the intention with this!