Oh dear, two weeks since my last blog post! Very naughty! Sorry, I have no real excuse apart from being very busy with the shop and preparing for forthcoming classes.
I do love Julia's WOYWW and I can never resist a nosy around all the desks so it's only fair that I show you mine too!!
So, here's how things were looking earlier this afternoon!
You can see that rather large stack of photos - my last order from Photobox! I have been going through it picking out some to scrap. This is how I usually start off when I'm making a new layout. I've pulled out some papers (the ones on my table are the new collection from Cosmo Cricket ) and then picked out photos that work with the papers. Sometimes I start with the papers and sometimes the photos. Next I've pulled out some embellishments from my stash that I think might use on my layout.
There's also my lovely new stamp set and punch that I recently bought at a friends Stampin Up party. I'm planning on using them on this next layout.
Regular readers of my blog will recall my "exploding basket" of stash - look, it's still there at the back of the table - still not sorted - and as full as ever!
Right, I'm going to make another coffee (yes, the one in the photo is long finshed!) and have a nosy around some more crafty desks and then finish the layout!
14 comments:
What a lovely looking desk you have there, those papers look gorgeous. It's always so interesting to see how people start creating. With me I always choose the photo first and then rummage for papers to fit, can be very time consuming that way though can't it!!
Happy WOYWW
hugs Lisax #99
What a busy desk with lots of lovely goodies. Hello from a fellow Dorset girl :o)
Fiona xx #103
Thats a lovely collection you have on your desk :0))
thanks for passing by
have a fabby week x
Lots of lovely colours and stash on your desk, I love the PP's :)
Have a fab WOYWW and a great week, Luv Karen xx
Those new cosmo cricket papers do look good Sarah. I wonder if your desk looked as lovely when you had finished your layout xx
Hi Sarah - OM Gosh - I have that SU set on my order right now anyhow - problem is to hold back from £90 or go for the next one I like :) And eat bread and jam until April :(
Happy WOYWW! Di xx
Di again - if you have left over snippets and fancy some fun, do come into the snippets playground where we show cards etc. made using up scraps. It's on my blog and there are some really lovely girlies who hop in to play - plus I do a roll call each Sunday which widens your readership. No prizes - just the fun of it and the chance to play on the swings and have a few laughs :)) Di xx
If I had coffee on my desk I would be tempted to dip things in it and distress them, lol a little bit of drink with your distress! as always, waving from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)
Lovely collection of goodies on your desk this morning. Thanks for sharing this week. Dani33
Hi Sarah,
There's lots of nice things on your desk! I'm waiting for the new Stampin' Up! catalog to come out - maybe it is out already.... hmm
Thanks for the peak into your craft room!
Hugs,
Kay
#30
Thanks for popping by, your desk looks very creative. Love the 'exploding box of stash' very apt term! :) x
What a very busy desk, love all your stash! Have a great crafty week. Happy WOYWW!
((Lyn)) #26
You've got lots of pretty things on your desk. Take care & enjoy this week's WOYWW, it's now Friday & I'm still snooping! Zo xx 60
Sorry its taken me so long to get around this week - the commission is taking every spare minute. I'm dribbling over your new stash!
Post a Comment