Hi everyone, I hope you've had a lovely weekend - it's been a hot and sunny one down here on the south coast!
The new challenge went live over on the S J Crafts Blog a few days ago.
The theme this month is "Summer Time"!!
I chose to scrap some photos taken a few years ago on H's birthday when we were on the beach and she was having so much fun running in and out of the sea, chasing the waves!! I rarely use multiple photos on my layouts so using 4 made a nice change.
I used papers and stickers from Echo Park's collections - Paradise Beach and Hello Summer and Thickers letters for my title.
I used lots of foam dots to raise up some of the elements.
I'd love to see more scrapbook entries in the challenge so why not create a layout along the theme of summer time and upload it. There is a pack of mixed embellishments for one random winner!!
6 comments:
Fabulous LO Sarah, love the way you have staggered the photos, makes the waves look almost real. A x
Great page you can see how much fun she was having in the photos
Jenny x
lovely colours and patterns. The photos together make for a fab layout x
Hi sarah, I love this layout, and especially the photos - all lovely. BFN
What a gorgeous layout, I love the movement of the multiple photos and the papers are fab. I hope the Birthday Girl had a lovely day! xx
This is one of my fave layouts of yours! The colours and placement are really great and the staggered photos are perfect for the theme.
Post a Comment