15 November 2012

Frosty Festivities

4pm - Friday 16th November ... Yes, tomorrow!!

Go mark it on the calendar now!!

Because that's when all the fun starts over on Jennifer Jumbles with her Frosty Festivities Blog Event!





There will be posts every hour 4pm-10pm on Friday and 10am-10pm on Saturday and Sunday, all on a Winter theme. 
There's going to be tips,tutorials, challenegs, a blog hop, crafting and prizes to be won! I can't wait! I hope to see you there!


Before I go, thank you so much for all your kind words on yesterday's post. The house seems very strange today without Dougal. For the last 2 years he has been a house cat and so I kinda got used to him being around - he would often curl up in a favourite spot near me whilst I work or craft. Thank you to those of you that have e mailed me - your kindness is much appreciated. x


1 comment:

Jennifer Grace said...

Thanks for sharing news about the event Sarah, I'm looking forward to it! It's going to be a busy weekend...!