13 January 2013

3 Little Explorers

One of my "aims" for 2013 is to do more scrapping for me!

Last year I seemed to spend a lot of my scrapping time making layouts for challenges, on line classes, blog hops or for magazine work, so this year I plan to do more "Just For Me" scrapping alongside the "work" stuff!

I started off with this one!


A layout to record a lovely day out to a local farm last summer with one of my best friends and her two daughters. The girls all get on so well, despite the age differences and had lots of fun running about, playing and exploring the farm.



I used some white mist on the background, washi tape, various stickers, punched butterflies and a few brads!



I love days out like this ... being with friends ... enjoying the outdoors & having fun!

I had a fab day at the crop yesterday, catching up with scrappy friends and even managed a couple of layouts so I'll show you those just as soon as I can get them photographed.

7 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

You're off to a good start. It's a lovely LO.

Lou said...

Its always good to have *just for me* time. loving all the side elements on your page...loves great x

Sandra said...

Good for you ... take time out to enjoy your hobby :)

Jo said...

Lovely layout and such a beautiful photo, glad to see you scrapping for yourself :) x

Carole Z said...

Loving what's on your desk and your layout, thanks for visiting my blog and following - I'm following you too, Carole Z X #121

Sandie said...

It's good to do things for yourself Sarah. Look forward to seeing more of these pages during the year

Jennifer Grace said...

Oh that's pretty. I like the misting and the butterflies. Here's to crafting for 'you'!! x