2 October 2013

Oh hello Blog! ..... And WOYWW 226

Oh hello my poor, sadly neglected blog!!

I had a conversation yesterday over a cuppa and biccies with Jennifer about my blog and the fact that I hadn't blogged for ages. It made realise that I do miss blogging and that I really should find 10 - 15 minutes a few times a week to write a post. So here I am!!

And what better way to get things started again than with a post to join in with What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday (the biggest world wide "snoop" at craft desks!!)

So here is my desk table this morning!


Messy?  Or not too bad??

I'm in the middle of making my 4th card for my set of 6 Christmas Cards for "Six on the 6th"!!

I have discovered this morning that my box of washi (which you can see bottom right of pic) is sadly lacking in festive tape!!!  Note to self .... need more tape!

On another note .... I have started a sort out of my craft shelves/storage!

I had a BIG clear out a couple of weeks ago and sold or gave away a ton of stuff! But now I need to reorganise what's left so I can actually find and use my stash!


I have a tall Ikea Expedit unit and two smaller units beside it. I have a bad habit of just returning from a crop and dumping my craft boxes on the top rather than put them away properly. I want to sort through the boxes and store them better.



This is some of my 12 x 12 papers in need of a good sort out!

It's a slow job .... I'll do a little bit each day!

Right, time to make another cuppa and then take a wander around some WOYWW desks ... then back to those Christmas cards!

Thanks for stopping by today! xx


14 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Hello! nice to see you! hey! like the desk! not too bad at all! although I thought those little foam dots were pills???you won't take them by accident while they're next to your coffee! huh?!!

Sandra said...

I know what you mean about neglecting your blog, but it is difficult to keep up with blog reading and posting, but at least you've made a good start :) plus a lovely creative desk is always a nice post to see :)

jill said...

Life just gets in the way sometimes , but at least your here today. Happy woyww Jill #44

Jackie said...

What a nice selection of washi tape you have on your desk and top left I see some nice 12x12 papers
Thanks for the visit already
Jackie 40
Scrapbangwallop

Lou said...

it's nice to see what you are up too x a lovely creative moment you are having there x

lisa said...

Lovely to see you back in the world of workdesks!!
Your room looks lovely and organised to me.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #59

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the way your desk looks as though you have a lot on the go! We all need more tapes!!! He Hee!!! Chris77

Lisa-Jane said...

Really pleased to see you back blogging! And really pleased to see you have a cup of tea on the go there ;-)

Nan G said...

Hello, nice to have you joining back in again. I'm a new comer by most standards round here, but I do love meeting new folks and have a good snoop. The desk is not too bad. Hmm washi tape, a lot of washi tape...something I do not have. :) Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8

Lesley G said...

Good to have you back :) x

The Taming of the Glue said...

Welcome back. The desk is definitely not too bad! I love your storage units, I know I'll give in and go to Ikea eventually but not without a sat-nav. Got lost in there last time! Love the packet of cogs. Hugs. Pam#41

Becky said...

Nice to see you back! Your desk doesn't look too bad! Mine is in a bit of a state at the moment - need to do some putting away of new stash I think this weekend and then I can spend plenty of time scrapping!

Kate said...

Liking the look of the red woodgrain card on your desk. looking forward to seeing all the cards on the 6th.

~Kate~

Jo said...

It's lovely to see you back x