20 July 2009

~ August Newsletter ~

The newsletter and class list for August is out now! If you normally receive it by e mail it will be winging its way into your inbox very soon, hopefully this evening. The Newsletter offically announces our change of name from Create A Card to Maisie May Crafts.

It will take us some time to update all the stationery and get the shop front signage changed (if I can ever decide on the lettering style!) so please bear with us. I'd love to hear what you think of the new name so why not leave me a comment on this blog.

Happy crafting
Sarah

3 comments:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Hi Sarah
I have just become your 1st follower, Good luck with the name change, I like the name you have chosen. Will come into the shop soon to see what new goodies you have. Hugs Julie x

Helena said...

Hi, Sarah!
I like the blog and the website both looking great. the name is very attractive.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
lots of change...
love
Helena xx

Daisychain said...

Hi Sarah

Just been looking around the blog & website, they're looking good. I have become a follower as well. Love the new name for the shop, can't wait to see the new sign! Good luck with all the new changes.

Hugs Christine