Sorry I haven't blogged lately ~ with it being H's 6th birthday a couple of weeks ago, a party for 20 children to organise and relatives staying for the last 2 weeks I just haven't managed to fit everything in!
I know it is still August but with the children back to school next week and lots of lovely new Christmas stock arriving at the shop almost daily it is clear that CHRISTMAS is coming!! The 12 X 12 papers from the My Mind's Eye range called "Colourful Christmas" is perfect for both scrapbooking and cards. New stamps from Hero Arts arrived today ~ including clear sets, wooden stamps and their new "Cling"stamps and felt embellishments. Habico Christmas decoupage sheets, chipboard embellishments and stickers for Christmas are already proving popular.
For those of you thinking "But Christmas is ages away yet!" its not all Christmas as I've also restocked the K & Co albums, nestabilities and some lovely buttons and photo corners from American Crafts, Floradoodle felt flowers and papers from My Mind's Eye "Ooh la la"
Last but not least...lots of gorgeous new ribbons available by the metre!!
The new issue of Creative Cardcaking Magazine arrived today (containing free Kanban papers). I sold out of the last issue so I would advise you to pop in and get your copy soon!
Think that's about it for now~ sorry there's no photos of the new stock, my laptop is playing up and won't let me load any photos!!
Still a few places left on the coach to Ally Pally and the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show ~ get in touch if you want to come along ~ only £25!
Have a great evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment