Happy Bank Holiday Monday!Just a couple of scrapbook layouts to share with you today...the first I did a while ago, of my nephew using the die cut shaped cardstock from My Mind's Eye. A very simple layout but one of my favourites.
The second layout is of H and her cousin, Scarlett. They are really 2nd cousins but explaining the relationship to a 3 year old and 6 year old is far too complicated! Scralett lives in Paris and so we only get to see her a couple of times a year, usually when we meet up in Ireland. This photo was taken of them having lots of fun playing Hide And Seek with Scarlett's Grandad.

I have used Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts 2 forest paper and ledger paper, American Crafts Thickers letters, ric rac ribbon, rub on letters and buttons. The forest paper was great for cutting out the little trees to embellish the journalling spots (which I made using scallop circle nestabilities and my cuttlebug).
I haven't got much planned for this last Bank Holiday before Christmas, weather isn't looking too great this morning so maybe we will just go for a walk, relax in a coffee shop with the newspapers and a latte and then home for some crafting ~ whatever you have planned for today ~ENJOY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment