Hi to anyone else taking the class! :)
I have to admit I haven't yet done yesterday evening's prompt which focuses on still life and finding different sources of light inside the house, mainly because I can't make up my mind what object to photograph, so I got stuck into prompt 2 which is all about photographing flowers. I must have taken about 30 photos or maybe more this morning of one of our hanging baskets of sweet peas.

As it is a little hanging basket I was able to take it off it's hook and move it from it's usual spot hanging on our rather aged, old shed to different spots in the garden. I particularly like the ones looking up towards the blue summer skies!

Shimelle suggested taking a shot towards the sunlight.
Can't wait to scrap some of these!In other news...I'm still busy sorting through boxes, files, shelves and cupboards as I continue with project "Declutter The House", at last I can see some progress and I feel as if I'm reclaiming some space at last :)
Right, I'm going to settle down with a coffee and take a look around blog land. If you have popped over from the LYPLYP forum, do leave a message so I can come and visit your blog too!
x
9 comments:
Great shots. Love the shot taken toward the sunlight.
saw ur pics on the forum and here on the blog. love the sweetpea shots especially into the sun.
Jo xxx
Hi Sarah,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment. It's great to be doing Shimelle's class and I love the photos you have posted. I've had great fun so far and it's only day two!
I am also de-cluttering my house (trips to the charity shop & recycling centre today!) and plans for the rest of the week as I am off work. Luckily two days are planned for creativity so that will compensate for my hard work! I also make cards and knit, and love the beach.
Look forward to visiting your blog again.
Hi there, fellow classmate! Thanks for dropping by my blog :-)
These shots are *gorgeous*, I love the blue sky background and the photo into the sun works brilliantly x
The photo into the sun really works well....love it.
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for your comment on my blog, It's great to meet a fellow coffeeholic!
Great photos of the flowers, I really like the upwards shot with the sky background. Can't wait to see what we have to do next!!! See you in class : )
I would never have thought about photographing into the sunshine. It is a lovely shot. It just gives it that really summery look.
Thanks for checking out my blog!!! I love the contrast of the bright colours in your flower photos. : ) Really enjoying this class-hope you are too!!!
Hi Sarah
I see you follow Eclectic Keepsakes blog. I go to the monthly group and wondered if you ever go?
Love your photos, you have a good eye.
Best wishes
Sandie
Post a Comment