Following on from today's challenge at Shimelle's new class, where she asked us to grab our camera and take a spontaneous photo of something, it could be anything at all .... just so long as I took it within the next 5 minutes!
So I popped out into my garden and took this...

So then I took a few more, these are 2 of my favourites....

Our garden is fairly small, but this Summer it is looking really nice with all the flowers giving lots of colour! Sadly I can't take credit for it! I am more than happy to wander around with a watering can but that is about the limit to my gardening skills...it is thanks to my hubby that we have flowers and veggies growing!
3 comments:
hello from class!! lovely photos :)
These are beautiful photos. They look so summery.
Wow, your garden is lovely! Sadly my husband is as challenged as I am when it comes to gardening...
Post a Comment