26 September 2010

Ally Pally!

Yesterday I got up at ridiculous o'clock to catch the 7.20am train up to London to go to the Big Stamp And Scrapbooking Show at Alexandra Palace.



I had a great day looking round all the stands, watching demos and enjoyed numerous coffee stops!!

Do you wanna see what I bought??

Lots of lovely new papers...October Afternoon, Cosmo Cricket....


Some fab new alphabet stamps from Creative Expressions (love these and spotted 2 other stamp journal sets from CE I'd like!), an EK Success Border Punch and a few new embellies.

Quite a few stands were demoing stamped images coloured with promarkers. I used to make a lot of cards like this and watching the demos made me really want to get my promarker pens out again and do some colouring in!! Got meself a new Lillie of the Valley stamp to get me started off again. As soon as I get chance I'll be getting my pens out and getting started on some Christmas cards!!


It was a long day and by the time I was back at Waterloo for the train home I was shattered...
........but loved it and can't wait for the April 2011 show!!
Right, off to bed now as I have another early start tomorrow with a 1 1/2 hours drive to a course for work!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oooh, I love the look of your purchases. I'm pleased you had an great time.

Jennifer Grace said...

Looks fantastic, I'm glad you had such a good time. I'm definitely going to have to go to the April show.

As a local I was wondering whether you go to any crops in bournemouth / poole? I'm looking for a crop to go to as I've never been to one and get bored crafting on my own! Thanks for any help you can give! xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Jennifer, I don't go to any crops so can't really be of any help, sorry!! I have thought about starting my own~if I do I'll let you know!! x