

Sorry I have no crafting to show you today....I have been so busy packing up the shop and starting to move out!
I also wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who came along last Saturday for our last day, it made me realise how many good friends I have made since I took over the shop. I really do appreciate all the support! I thought I would feel just a little bit sad on Saturday but I didn't....just excitement for the next stage...and looking forward to the future! :)
I noticed today that I am almost up to 1000 visits on my little blog, now I know compared to a lot of blogs that is not a lot, but in my book it's a milestone that needs to be celebrated so I will have to see what I can come up with!!
I'm planning a little craft session this evening, (I need a break from packing boxes) and so I should have something to show you tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by the blog and I hope you have had blue skies today as well!
1 comment:
Hi Sarah
Sorry I didn't make it to the shop on Saturday. The day turned out to be different from what we planned.The tv we have been wanting for a while was on special offer with only a few left so we rushed to buy that.
I just loved the blue sky and sunshine today after so much rain recently. Despite a frost last night I think Spring may be in the air as I saw a lovely bank of crocuses today.
I look forward to seeing our next crafty creation.
Post a Comment