21 January 2011

* Slow Progress *

Hello Bloggers!


Hope your Monday has been good!

Update on the lounge....Unfortunately the wallpaper stripping is not making as fast progress as I would like. I didn't get much done in there last week as everyday life (and a fast approaching deadline for submitting my tax return!) got in the way but this weekend we got a fair bit done.

Apart from a family birthday outing on Saturday afternoon to the New Forest (more on that another day) we spent most of the weekend stripping the paper and did quite well, just the last few bits left now!

Here's the Before Pictures .....

Oh how I hate that fireplace.... it is horrid, don't you think?!!
Love that my cat had to get in the pic!!!


This is the only room we have done absolutely nothing to since we moved in over 5 years ago so this makeover is well over due.

1 comment:

Anne said...

It takes time but will be worth it in the end. my cat is the same, he gets involved with everything.