my page for 1st December here and I blogged about my determination to keep my 2010 album simple? Well, as the run up to Christmas just got crazier than ever before I decided not to even attempt to scrap but to take lots and lots of photos and keep notes in a little notebook that I carried everywhere with me, jotting down what we did each day and my thoughts on the daily prompts.
So now that we are well into January and school is back, life has slowed down a bit and I am finding a little time each day to sit down with my photos, my notebook full of my scribbles and making my JYC.
So here's 2nd December ... Weather:

And 3rd December ... Cards

I do have a few more pages finished so will photo them when the light is a bit better and show you. I'm trying to resist buying new stash and using up all my old Christmas papers!
So, how is my challenge to spend less going? I'm doing quite well with making myself stop and think "do I really need to buy this?" Even my Asda grocery bill was less than normal!! I did, however have coffee and a chocolate pastry in Costa Coffee today but it felt justified as I had some upsetting news first thing this morning & needed cheering up!
Right, I'm off to make tea .... I'll be back later this evening for some blog hopping!
2 comments:
These are lovely festive pages. I love the paper you used. I still have some of it and will use it for scrapping Christmas 2010.
I hope you're okay.
Gorgeous pages Sarah, I love the cards page :)
Post a Comment