26 February 2011

* Another Page!! *

Our half term week has been madly busy with a trip into town for some girlie shopping and several coffee shop stops .... Daddy took her to the cinema to see Tangled ..... visiting friends to play and chill out ...... Pizza Hut for a very yummy tea and yesterday we went to a local farm to see the all the animals and H had a ball playing in the Adventure Park and going on tractor rides!!

Busy days means my scrapping time has been seriously rationed but I have at least managed one page.

"Play Time"

A very quick one! Photos are when H was about 6 months old and show her playing with her toys. I am working my way slowly through some of the photos from when she was younger and scrapping them as I have so many pages from the last couple of years and not so many showing her as a baby and toddler as I wasn't into scrapping then.

In other news we are progressing well with painting the lounge and should be ready to lay the new floor down soon!! Exciting!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anne said...

How nice to go back and do pages of Hannah when she was younger. I plan to do lots of pages of Dillon but at two weeks old I struggle to find the time to do anything apart from look after him so it may be a while before I do any baby pages.

Sarah xx said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for your kind comments on my LO. I think your photos are so cute and it's a lovely LO too!!
Which part of Dorset are you in? I visit Verwood quite freqently. Sarah xx