So, it was back to school today and aware that I have neglected the housework just a litle bit (ok, a lot!!) over the half term holiday, I have made myself a list of jobs to do. I always feel better when I have a structured list and can happily tick tasks off once they are done .... very satisfying!
So, first thing was the grocery shop...Asdas first thing on a Monday morning...Tick!!
Then I popped into our local WHSmiths to grab a coffee in Costa which is conveniently located on the top floor of the shop, passing by the magazine aisles this new magazine caught my attention!

So, having been really good and not bought a magazine for a while I gave in to temptation and treated myself. So pleased I did...it's FAB!!!! Full of stuff to make ... from recycling an old pair of jeans by turning them into a bag, knitting cushion covers, making note paper and "post it note" holders, making a lovely Amy Butler apron...and lots more. I've only had a quick flick through but can't wait to read properly. The instructions look fairly straightforward and step by step which is just what I need!! I can see the problem will be deciding what to make first.
Anyone else seen this new magazine yet? What do you think of it?
Right, I'm off to tackle the next job on my list, clear out, declutter & spring clean the porch ~ How it gets so full of so many coats, scarves, hats, shoes, wellies, scooters, buckets & spades I don't know!!
Before I go, just wanted to say Congratulations to fellow blogger & Scrapbooker Anne on the birth of her beautiful baby son Dillon!
Have a great day!
x
2 comments:
Hi Sarah
Nice to make a new friend!!
I live in Co.Londonderry but my sister lives in Co.Tyrone.Nice to meet you and loved reading your blog talk soon x Sandra
That sounds like a fab magazine, I will have to look out for that :)
Post a Comment