22 April 2011

** Look @ the views!! **

Happy Good Friday to you!!!

I hope you are enjoying the lovely, long Easter Weekend.

I have been away from Blogland for a while as we have been away to stay for a while with our relatives over in Northern Ireland, but I'm back now and having loaded up the hundreds of photos that we took I thought I would share a few.

Look at these amazing views over Lough Eske. Hubby and I treated ourselves to a night in a hotel overlooking this stunning scenery.





On the way to the hotel we stopped in the famous pub, Biddy O Barnes. I loved it, a roaring fire, old flagstone floor, traditional decor & furnishings and fab coffee!!! Hubby had to have Guiness of course!!



And the beautiful beach at Rossnowlagh, Co. Donegal. which has to be one of my favourite places ever! Not the best photo due to the overcast skies but I love the way it captures the waves crashing in and how there is hardly anyone else on the beach.



We had a fabulous time catching up with friends and family, shopping, walking and generally relaxing and chilling out. But after almost 2 weeks living out of a suitcase we're now happy to be home and enjoying the wonderful sunshine.

I'm sure I'll be scrapping some of these very soon!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, beautiful scenery.

Rachel Brett said...

It looks so lovely, glad you had a nice time :)

Jennifer Grace said...

That beach looks amazing. Sometimes I prefer beaches when it's overcast and threatening rain, it's so atmospheric and I like it when there's no one else around. It's only good when you have a nice hot drink and a blanket to come home to though! x