6 April 2011

* What's On Your Workdesk *

I haven't joined in with WOYWW for a while, but this morning as I was sat doing some scrapping I thought it would be fun to participate this week so grabbed the camera and took a few pics to share with you. So this is a pic of the table in the dining area part of our living room which is as it looks most days .... a mess! We rarely use the table for eating, although I do clear it from time to time but I will admit that most evenings we eat our dinner sat on the sofa in front of the TV. I love working at this table as it's beside the patio doors so I get lots of daylight and today was lovely with the sun streaming in. So on my table there is the obligatory cup of coffee and the new issue (purchased this morning!) of Scrapbook Magazine but more interesting are the 3 storage boxes/baskets that you can see at the back of the table. I have a set of shelves just behind the table which stores some of my stash, with the rest upstairs in the spare bedroom. But I like to have the things I use the most close by. It's a case of if I can see it I will use it! So I have these 3 on the table whenever I'm scrapping.

  • The cake tier stand which stores my favourite punches in the bottom and glues, adhesives and my acrylic stamping block in the top two tiers.

  • The little white basket holds some of my stickers and embellishments.



  • This plastic storage box is overflowing with Thickers, alphabets and more stickers. Anything new goes into either this box or the little white and lilac basket.

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to know more about WOYWW pop over to Julias blog to see more crafty desks.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Your desk does look lovely and light and I love that stand....I want one!

okienurse said...

Very interesting and creative work space. My diningroom table is in a similar shape. Like you my DH and I usually eat watching TV in the evenings. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #88