Those of you that have followed my blog for some time may remember that I used to own a craft shop, which sadly had to close in March last year. For a long while I missed being my own boss and missed the huge satisfaction of running my own business so earlier this year I decided to start up my own business again. Shop premises are ridiculously expensive around my area so I decided it would have to be an on line shop (certainly to begin with anyways!) so to cut a long story short I am busy setting up a new website which is almost ready. I'm uploading stock as fast as I can, making the last few tweaks to it and also organising an Open Day/Crop. Oh, I almost forgot ... we also have a new name ..... S J CRAFTS .
I have sorted through the shelves and boxes of stock that I still had left from when I moved out of the shop (it filled my spare room) and have put a few bits on E Bay to clear some space for new stock.
2 comments:
How exciting Sarah, I wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture
Very exciting! Just had a look at your items :)
Post a Comment