26 July 2011

* More Cards *

I'm still loving making cards ... so I have a few more to show you. I am still scrapbooking but more in a sorting out my stash and putting layouts into albums and getting photos and papers matched up ready for when the mood takes me to get sticking on 12" X 12" again!!

So here's the cards I made...



I love the new Abrianna Collection from K & Company and made a couple of very quick cards using papers from the mat pad and my Martha Stewart butterfly punch . The butterflies are punched from the same sheet of paper as I used for the background but using the reverse side so the papers co ordinate beautifully. So simple but I quite like them!!





This card is similar to the one I showed you in my last post but this time I used fired brick distress ink and my Fiskars scalloped lace border punch. As last time the paper is from the lime twist life of the party 6" X 6" pad.




I'm really enjoying the summer holidays (wonder if I'll still be saying that in 5 weeks?!!) and spending quality time with H. So far we've had a day trip to London to the Natural History Museum and yesterday we went for a walk by the river to feed the ducks and stopped off at the play park. I took a ton of photos so will get them uploaded and share a few of my favourites on my next post.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Of course you'll still be saying it :). These really are lovely cards

Abi said...

really pretty cards. I love the colours.