15 July 2011

* So ... A page to Share! *

Yes, really!! It's been a while since I had a layout to share with you! I am sorry!

Not only has tthis page been a while in the making but it's a very simple page at that! You know how it is... it's almost the end of term and that means Sports Day, School Fair, Dance Show Rehearsals, School Concerts, BBQs and the like are keeping me away from my crafting table just a little more than I would like!!

Any way .. the page is very simply titled "Making Sandcastles" because as you know I'm not one for fancy or creatively orginal titles.


I cropped my 4 photos to 4" square and arranged them in a group. The background paper is Breaking Free from MME and I also used this paper and some Echo Park "Little Girl" paper All the papers have the edges inked with antique linen distress ink. I applied rub ons to 3 of the photos which I think helps to draw the eye around the page towards the journalling. Journal card is by Cosmo Cricket and fabric Thickers, a journal ticket, flowers and gems to finish. I just need to add a little more journalling to the sticker at the top of the page!

Thank you for everyone's support with my new shop, it's certainly keeping me busy with new stock arriving all the time. I've put Grab Box 4 up today (£6.50 for 50 clearance papers!!) and I'll be doing a giveaway soon on the shop blog so watch out for that!!

Have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Great layout, I love the rub ons that you've put on the photo's