5 August 2011

Lucky!

It's on days like today that I feel very lucky and blessed that I live near the sea and that I am able to enjoy views like this pretty much whenever I want.

Even when the sky is not this blue and the sea is not this calm I still appreciate it's beauty, yes, even in the middle of winter a walk along the clifftop to see the sea, and then a visit to the clifftop cafe overlooking the sea for coffee is one of my favorite things to do.

On a summer's day, like today it is amazing to take in the view, feel the sun, breath the sea air and just appreciate living by the sea!


3 comments:

Sandra said...

What great shots

Jo said...

You certainly are lucky, it looks gorgeous

Lou said...

great photos and so so lucky to live near the sea!