23 August 2011

Update & 12" X 12" Papers for 25p!!!

Morning Blog Readers! I know, I know!! It has been a long time! No excuse really! Just busy with days out, 3 family birthdays, my in laws to stay, hubby had 2 weeks off work and we had a family weekend away!!

Thought I'd share a few of my fave pics from the 100's I have taken in the last few weeks. I need some fresh scrapbooking fodder so carried my camera everywhere!

This first one was taken on a day out to Tyneham Village and Warbarrow Bay. H loved looking through the binoculars at the stunning views!


After a look around Tyneham Village (More photos of the village to follow in a separate post!) we headed down to the bay where H had a paddle!



It's not often I like myself in photos but as I need a photo for a forthcoming project I got hubby to take a few whilst out for a walk and this is the one I'm kind of ok with! lol!



NEWS just In ...... 12" X 12" Scrapbook Papers now reduced at S J CRAFTS!!!


So, the 25p Papers mentioned in the post title!! I have been busy moving lots of scrapbook papers into the clearance section of my shop. There are some K & Co here and Fancy Pants here, all from 25p each!!! The rest of the Clearance section is here. Grab them quick as some are down to the last few left!



Have a fab Day, whatever you are up to! x


1 comment:

Sandra said...

You've got some lovely photos here