13 September 2011

Carefree Layout

Yesterday I made a layout following Shimelle's weekly sketch and this is what I came up with.



The sketch was for 1 photo but I used two 4" x 3" photos side by side instead. The photos are from a few years ago on a walk in the New Forest when H happily splashed in the puddles.



I kept it very simple with not many embellishments to keep the focus on the pictures and the gorgeous papers.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Jo said...

That paper is gorgeous but not quite as gorgeous as those photos! I love your take on the sketch x

Lisa-Jane said...

Great colours and lovely clean lines. Nothing quite like puddle jumping is there?!

Lou said...

great photos....those puddles look far too tempting. The papers are lovely and set off your photos perfectly!

Handmade Hannah said...

A lovely 'clean' graphic layout. I love the Crate Paper journaling card - it draws all of the colours together :)

Sandra said...

How lovely, such great photos and you've bought it all together so perfectly

Anna said...

Lovely layout, I like the pink on the dark green the colours go great together!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!