27 September 2011

Introducing our newest family member!

We have been promising Hannah for several months that she can have a hamster and actually got her the cage for her birthday (which was several weeks ago now!) and so last weekend her patience was finally rewarded with a little trip to the pet shop where she chose this little fella!!

She has named him "Nutmeg"!! Although he has already had 1 name change in 3 days and she is now unsure if Nutmeg is more of a girl's name (is it?) so I wouldn't be surprised if it changes again! He is slowly getting used to us and likes to be stroked and loves running round and round in his wheel!

2 comments:

Lou said...

awww very cute! Stan would love a hamster, but i'm afraid the dog would eat it if we got one!!

Sandra said...

Such sweetness, I used to have a hamster when I was little, called Joey - to be fair, I don't think I knew if it was a boy or a girl lol