11 November 2011

Monthly Kit Launch!!

I can't believe this is my first blog post for November!! As a result of getting laryngitis and feeling rather poorly I haven't really felt up to blogging the last week or so but I am feeling much better now and happy to say I'm almost back to 100%.

I have been asked by lots of scrappers if I could sell kits in my shop that are affordable and available without subscribing. So, as I always like to try and help I have been busy selecting some lovely products to create the very first S J Crafts Monthly Kit which goes on sale here from today.


The kit is packed with Echo Park's gorgeous Times & Seasons Papers and matching stickers and alphabet, kraft bazzill cardstock, along with some Tim Holtz tickets, brads and ribbons, all for just £12.99!!

Other sides of papers and close up of stickers!

This is the layout I made with the kit, the only extra thing I added that's not included was some blue shimmer mist to the background and I inked the edges of the papers with distress ink.


Sorry about the flash reflection! I took the photo early this morning!

The kit is limited in numbers and available here.

** Kit now sold out ... watch out for our December Kit coming soon! **

Have a fabulous evening!

2 comments:

Lisa-Jane said...

Glad you are feeling better. We've missed you around here ;-)

Jennifer Grace said...

What a lovely photo of your little girl, and the page looks gorgeous! x