One of the best things about Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class is that once you've signed up you can join in each year. I initially took this class back in 2008 and have participated each year since then. I haven't managed to complete an album on any of those years. Oh dear! But .... and this is the great bit I do love the pages I have done and I have them all in the same album and together they tell a lot about Christmas in this house over the last few years.

This year I would dearly love to finish a page for each day of December so today I have been busy preparing my pages, cutting my cardstock into 6" x 6" pages and gathering together christmas stash so that I'm all ready. More on my preparations tomorrow!
As you may be aware today is "Strike Day" and H's school was closed so whilst I was busy with my stash she was busy painting her little piggy bank!
| Look at the concentration!! |
Are you ready for JYC?
Have you done any preparations or are going to make your page from scratch each day?
5 comments:
we've had a strike day here today too! I'm making a start on mine tomorrow x
I only started JYC last year but managed to complete my album in September! I do love it, and am all ready to go again this year. I have also prepared 6 inch pages, not yet all complete, but the basics are gathered. Good luck with completing more pages this year, Sarah!
Looking forward to seeing how your journal comes along. Also thank you for your recent kind comments, I'm slowly getting back into a new routine & start blog reading again
It looks like H is making a fantastic job of that piggy bank x
Just catching up here. How great is your daughter's painting?!
Post a Comment