19 December 2011

Our Christmas .... So far!

As the 25th gets closer and I find myself busy with the last minute gift shopping, food shopping, Christmas baking and wrapping I have quickly put together this collage of photos to show what we have been up to as we countdown the days to Christmas!!



Our local garden centre holds a Christmas Charity evening in support of Julia's House and we went along for the 2nd year running. It's a fabulous evening, with lots for the children to do including a reindeer hunt, meeting Santa, Guess the name of the Teddy and the whole venue is beautifully decorated. Hannah hung a star on the tree "For someone special this Christmas".

We decorated our Christmas tree at home on the 10th, carefully hanging the decorations we've collected over the years. We bought H a fairy decoration on her first Christmas and each year we've bought another, now she's older she likes to choose her own.

The advent calender this year is a Hello Kitty one, which gets opened first thing each morning!

This post will be used for my Christmas Journal ... I'm waiting for my photos to be printed before I make more pages!

1 comment:

Lou said...

Sounds like you are enjoying yourself Sarah - great photos