Oh dear!! I'm a little bit late sharing my crafty desk table today. I took this photo this morning midway through my card making session but I have only just got around to blogging it this evening.
This morning I have been having a play with my new Hero Arts heart stamps and made some speedy Valentines cards. I'm loving everything kraft at the moment and couldn't resist adding some twine to my super simple cards!
Now I just have to choose my favourite to give to my valentine! I think I'm leaning towards the red spotty one!
If you want a nosey around some more crafty desks head on over to Julia's and join in the fun!
13 comments:
I think the red spotty is my fav too. What a creative looking desk
What lovely cards, those stamps are great!
Great cards love the spotty one.
Jenny x
All your cards are nice but the red spotted one -- LOVE!
Happy WOYWW
Kay
#114
Gorgeous Valentine cards, they are all nice :)
Have a great WOYWW, Karen #80
Oooh I love all of the cards, but I think if I had to pick one I would go with the red spotty one too! great creations x
oooh lovely cards Sarah, another vote for the red spotty one. x
Twine, hearts and kraft. Nothing better!
Those cards look great, love those heart stamps, A wonderfully inspiring desk full of crafting goodies, hope you lovely week hugs Lou E #82
I love the cards! I agree, the red one is my favorite too! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Happy WOYWW (on Thursday!)
Katie
They have all turned out good.
They aren't simple at all...they're lovely! Your desk is a sight for mojo less eyes. I think it a good thing that you didn't stop during the day to post the picture, you may well have been distracted (like I always am) by the big wide Internet!
I think all of them look great, I'm loving those stamps x
Post a Comment