4 January 2012

WOYWW 135

It's the first Wednesday of 2012 and as I haven't done a WOYWW for a while I thought it would be fun take part this week and show you what's on my craft table today!

This morning was "Back to School" and thankfully H couldn't wait to get there and see all her friends, so with the school run done in super quick time I was back home to take down the Christmas Tree and pack it away to be stored in the loft for another 340 or so days. Job Done. Time for a cuppa and then it was down to some scrapbooking.


It was nice to take a break from my Christmas journal which I'm doing in a didddy 6" x 6", and scrap 12" x 12" with some of my new My Minds Eye Fundays. I love, love, love this new collection and I think the border strips and chipboard pieces will get used loads as they are just gorgeous!!

Nothing is actually stuck down at the point this photo was taken so the finished layout could end up very different. Do you stick down as you go along or are you more of a "place everything first and only start sticking once you've decided where all the elements will go" ??

Right I'm off for a nosey around some more desks/tables/floors .... if you want to look too hop on over to Julia's blog for the list of peeps taking part!

8 comments:

B.................. said...

I'm new to jornalling and scrapbooking so very jealous of your desk, lookslikeyou have some lovely supplies there.
Thanks forpopping by mine!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The paper, strips and chipboard pieces are fantastic - really bright and funky!!! Have fun using them :)
Happy New Year!
Hugs, LLJ #34 xx

Jo said...

That range does look gorgeous! Sometimes I place it all then stick, sometimes I throw caution to the wind and stick it down as I go :) x

Lou said...

nearly always I place everything then stick....I spy some lovely goodies on your desk Sarah!

Sandra said...

I tend to move things around ..... probably a bit too much. I'd love to be a stick it down straight away kind :)

Lisa-Jane said...

I have no routine, it depends on how confident I'm feeling about my placement! That new range looks great, very modern and funky.

Sandie said...

I am keeping my JYC albums quite small too and only managed to complete my first pages today.
You have some lovely alphas. Thank you for sharing your craft space.

Debs Willis said...

That looks fab! Thanks for your comments on my blog

Debs x