1 August 2012

Love Crate Paper!!

Crate paper has been one of my favourite manufacturers for a long time!

Their new collection Little Bo Peep is gorgeous! Many of the " a " sides of the papers and some of the stickers are clearly designed for baby girl layouts but I love that the " b " sides and many other elements are more general and can be used for a variety of different themes.

I used the Little Bo Peep papers and a few bits from my box of paper scraps to make this layout.


The journal card and "Cute as a button" sticker are also Crate Little Bo Peep and I used my new Studio Calico thickers for the title. There are more details and close up photos here!


I'm still working my way through a pile of half finished layouts so hopefully I'll have a few more completed layouts to show you soon.


I've entered this layout to Jennifer's  Scrapbooking Soiree party ... don't forget you have until the 7th of August to link up your layouts created since the 8th July!


Have you been watching the Olympics?
Our house has "olympic fever" and it was great to see Team GB win a couple of gold medals today!

6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great layout...love crate paper too.

Lou said...

a lovely layout Sarah...my younger too wont go anywhere without their scooters!!

I must do a layout too that i can link up to Jennifers soiree x

Craftychris said...

Fabulous page! Those papers are fab. ~Enjoy another day of the Olympics, hopefully we will win more medals! xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Its great Sarah! It doesn't look like you've used a very baby girl themed collection at all.

Craftychris said...

Fab layout. I'm loving the Olympics too xx

Jennifer Grace said...

Gorgeous layout Sarah, I especially love the sprinkling of mist at the top of the page. The 'cute as a button' sticker works great on here!

Thanks so much for joining in with my Scrapbooking Soiree! x