18 January 2013

Snow Day!

It's a Snow Day here today!!

School is open so we set off for the walk to school!


Back home to the warm and dry, where this is the view from my craft table!


Do you have snow today?

6 comments:

Lou said...

we've got about 6 inches i'd say and it's still coming down fast. Our schools closed at 12 today too. Brilliant photos Sarah (perfect for the carte bella range!), loving the pink wellies x

Carole Z said...

Hi Sarah, yes we got a lot of snow here as well..luckily for me it was a non work day, so I was happily crafting indoors..will be some photos on my blog tomorrow! Carole Z X

Craftychris said...

Lovely photos. We had snow here in Bournemouth yesterday but its mostly gone now! Stay warm xx

Sandra said...

I'm just loving this snow, I so wish we could guarantee it every year :)

Jo said...

We had snow all day on Friday and all day today :( x

Sandie said...

Yes we had snow and lucky for us we were invited to arrive at our residential centre for our creative weekend early. For lunch instead of dinner, so we could get ahead of the snow. That means we had 5 hrs more to play!! I bet your daughter loved the snow and perhaps wished the school was closed. But maybe she had fun with her friends x