I haven't joined in with WOYWW for quite a while so I thought it was time I dropped in for a little snoop around the desks to see what you've all been up to!
But it's only fair that before I go see your desks, I show you mine!
Just before I took this photo I had been adding a few final touches to the two layouts I made at the crop last weekend - they are over on the top right of my table. Over on the left is a lovely pile of some new stash ... Crate's On Trend papers! I think I will use some of these for a layout to record our trip to see Wicked in London last Summer. The photos are right there ready to go!
In the front is a selection of photos and papers .... the very beginnings of another layout ... once I decide which pics and which papers to go with ... which is what I was doing when I paused just long enough to grab my camera and snap this photo.
Before I go visit all the others crafty desks, here is one of the finished layouts.
Worbarrow Bay, one of my favourite places in Dorset.
Look at the beautiful colour of the sea!
It really is a beautiful beach, quiet and peaceful even in summer as not many people are even aware it is there.
It's a 20 minute walk down a track through the woodland to reach it but it's well worth it.
Thanks for stopping by and do please take a minute to leave me a comment so I can come visit you too!
20 comments:
Beautiful LO. May just have to check out that beach sometime when we are in Dorset as it certainly looks tranquil. Linda #131
love the look of the desk and that LO! That blue sea and papers were just made for each other! Very nice! Thanks for popping by my desk and leaving a comment! It means a lot to me! Have a great week. Vickie #43
oooh i do like the look of that beach....great layouts Sarah.
Wow what a fantstic layout the whole thing is amazing and thank you for sharing.
Ria #114
Oh Sarah, you always do the most beautiful layouts, the photo is lovely but it is your LO that makes it beautiful. So nice to see you back at WOYWW too. Thanks for your visit. Big hugs, Anne x #35
Love your layout Sarah, and I must admit I LOVE Worbarrow Bay as well! I think I've been there at least three times last year!
Beautiful layout and beach. I love Dorset. My Mum lives in Somerset so have often been to Dorset as well. thanks for visiting me. Anne x
Super layout the blues and greens are lovely and fresh. Happy WOYWW BJ#55
Fab LO, the colours are so vivid!
Thanks for stopping by
Laura
x
Love you pages and your desk is so bright and spotty, love it! xx
Oh, I would love to live near a beach! Lucky girl. The water is beautiful - as are your pages. Well done!!!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay #123
Fabulous layout and LOVE that beautiful photo!! Thanks for your lovely message on my blog :-)
Your layout is lovely. That does look like a beautiful place to just relax and enjoy the scenery.
April #141
Fabulous job on the layout!!
Sorry I am 2 days late getting to your blog. I have been battling a nasty flu bug.
Lori #84
Beautiful LO! Gorgeous beach. a late Happy WOYWW! Nan 113
Love your layout and the colours your have used - I am not sharing a desk as away from home looking after my friends cattery but enjoying having a good look around everyone else's desk
I've not taken part in WOYWW either, so a lovely reminder and to see what you have been busy with. I've not heard of that beach but it certainly looks worth a visit!
A lovely layout using my favourite blue hues! I like the twine wrapped all the way around. I haven't ever been to worbarrow bay, even though I've been to Tyneham a couple of times. I'll get there this year hopefully! x
Beautiful beach shot. And your space is very neat. my workdesk is usually closing in on my project. lol
This is gorgeous Sarah! I've Pinned it to copy when we are away. :-)
Post a Comment