29 May 2013

A Family Break

Last week we enjoyed some quality family time on a few days break at Centerparcs at Longleat Forest!!
 
Here are a few of my favourite photos from the millions I took.
 
This lake was lovely ...


 
.... but quite how I ended up out on it on a Pedalo, I'm not too sure!! The Powers of Persuasion of a 9 year old!! Fun though!
 

We had a lovely day out a Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.
 
Hand fed the deer!!!

 
Watched the cute lion cubs as they walked in amongst the cars!
 
This one was literally right outside our car window!
 
 
 
We took a boat ride to feed the seals, enjoyed a train ride, went roller skating, played tennis, went in the swimming pool, played ten pin bowling and ate lots of yummy food!!
 
 
A fun few days away from our usual routine!!
 
I have a feeling some of these photos may be appearing on some layouts very soon!

7 comments:

Jo said...

It looks like you had an amazing time, I can't wait to see the layouts you create x

Lou said...

i have the same photos of the deer feeding at longleat. Great photos and good to hear you enjoyed yourselves x

Lisa-Jane said...

Sounds like it was just what you all needed! Looking forward to seeing your layouts!

ForgedinPaper said...

Sounds great. I'll look forward to seeing the LOs.

Sandra said...

I'm so glad you had a good time, and well deserved

Craftychris said...

What a fabulous time you had, love the photos! xx

Sandie said...

It looks like you had a great time Sarah - it is good to have a break from the usual routine and so well deserved too! Look forward to seeing some more of your photos.