17 April 2013

WOYWW 202 ~ Piles!!

Hello ... so this was the state of my desk table earlier today!



Piles!
And Boxes!!
 
I still have the pile of unfinished layouts that I told you about last week on the top left corner. I've finished a couple of them but also added another to the pile!
 
I've been getting a few layouts planned ready for a crop this Saturday so you can see a pile of photos from my "to scrap" folder and two of my boxes of stash just balancing on the edge of the table.
 
I have two new Echo Park collections that I want to use - Bundle of Joy and the Sisters Mini pack. I've been choosing my papers, photos, embellishments and alphas and creating piles ready to put in 12 x 12 plastic bags to take to the crop. Watch out Lisa-Jane, I'm going to be organised this time!!
 
This post is for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. ... the weekly nosy at the desks of other crafty peeps!
 
Right I'm off to visit some more desks!

12 comments:

ria gall said...

some lovely papers and photos on your desk there
Have a great WOYWW today and enjoy the rest of your week
Ria #40

Lisa-Jane said...

LOL! You will be FAR more organised than me because I am doing my organising while I am there! I'm very very tempted by the Bundle of Joy boy set - some gorgeous papers in there.

Katherine said...

That is still very neat and looks organised, I am still too ashamed to show anyone the state of my desk :D I like the idea of doing little kits for crops :)

Unknown said...

Your have some great papers and cute photos on your desk. Happy crafting. #30

Gibby Frogett said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for stopping by earlier. I love all the stuff you have on your desk,great photos and papers - nice and organised. I had a quick scroll down and saw some super layouts too. Every time I come across a scrapper I say I must get out all my bearly started albums I have, but I still don't..but seeing yours I really must. Happy WOYWW Gill x #82

Lou said...

How have i missed so many of your posts I wonder!!!! your table looks very neat and tidy - do you really work on it?! x

Anna said...

You desk looks so neat and organized! It has been SO LONG since I did and scrapbook layouts...my albums are seriously behind!
Anna #123

BJ said...

I don't craft out often, but when I did I just planned a page and stuck it at the craft group! Thought this was a swizz but it seems that this is the way to do it my all your piles. Phew! - thanks for visiting me already BJ#1

Susanne said...

Piles of pretties - you lucky girl. Enjoy your upcoming crop.

Unknown said...

You have lots going on with your layouts,
Karen #61

SueH said...

Looks like you have plenty to keep you going at the crop there Sarah. I love the colour combination that you’re going to be working with.

Thanks for stopping by this week and
Happy Crafting!
Sue @ 39
x

Carole Z said...

Looks like you've a lot to do! Some lovely layouts, Carole Z #56