The 2014 monthly challenges launched over on S J Crafts yesterday.
For our first challenge, Jennifer came up with this fab sketch:
and here's the layout I made based on the sketch
My main supplies were Simple Stories Daily Grind papers and stickers, Glitz hearts washi tape and a sprinkling of enamel dots.
A couple of close ups:
I also made a divided protector page to sit next to this one in my album - I'll pop back and show you that here soon!
We'd love you to take up the challenge as well and play along .... all the details are in this post , along with some fab examples from the rest of the Design Team. You have until the end of February to link up your layout/cards over there.
Thanks for popping in today!
I also made a divided protector page to sit next to this one in my album - I'll pop back and show you that here soon!
We'd love you to take up the challenge as well and play along .... all the details are in this post , along with some fab examples from the rest of the Design Team. You have until the end of February to link up your layout/cards over there.
Thanks for popping in today!



8 comments:
Love the fresh, bright, fun feel of this gorgeous page and I'm coveting those alphas - do they come like that or did you customise them? :o)
Great take on the sketch. I like how you've played with the circles and enamel dots.
Mmmm those enamel dots are gorgeous against the B&W and the arrow paper. Lovely page Sarah!
Great layout Sarah I love the arrow paper.
Jenny x
Love love love those papers! Great minds :-)) Love your take on the sketch too.
Fab layout Sarah...love the paper and colours! Carole Z X
Such a fab layout Sarah. I love how the circle embellies pull your eye across the page x
That is a great layout, I think I'll have a go at this :) x
Post a Comment