22 September 2009

~ Finally.... ~

...Finally I can upload pictures from my camera to the pc, so we can have photos on the blog again!! How gorgeous are these Christmas papers from My Mind's Eye? They are just flying off the shelf so grab some while you can.


I know many of you are loving the Creative Cardmaking Magazine which Maisie May Crafts are a stockist for. This is their first Special Editon magazine. Due to the huge success of the magazine since it launched earlier this year, they have decided to publish 4 special editions each year. This first one focuses on Christmas and wintery cards and is packed with gorgeous free papers and ideas and inspiration. At £4.99 it's great value!

The new issue arrived at the shop today, the normal monthly one, it's on sale date isn't until Friday 25th but we've got it in already.

Thought I'd share a few cards with you as well...the first is from the black and white class last week. I love the shape of this card, started as a square card blank and we sliced the corners off, you will notice I used my beloved inverted corner rounder from Woodware again. This next card is using the Snow Village stamp and My Minds Eye papers. The stamp should hopefully be back in stock later this week as I placed an order today for it (as so many of you have been asking for one) and some lovely new wooden stamps as well.


Hope everyone is having a good evening and fitting in some crafting time!
I hope to have news of our next Demonstration day in the shop soon so watch this space!



2 comments:

Daisychain said...

Love the cards Sarah! I particularly like the black & white one. Can't wait to get my hands on the 'Xmas Special' mag. Hugs Christine

Sarah said...

Thanks Christine. I've kept you a copy of the mag as usual! x