9 October 2009

~ Birthday Week! ~

Just popping in quickly to post about a special offer at the shop this week.
It's my birthday next week, and No I'm not saying how old I will be except it's the Big One next year!!!
To celebrate I am running a special discount from today up to and including next Thursday (15th Oct). Spend £15 or more and get 10% discount, Spend £25 or more and get a whopping 15% off!!
So why not pop along to the shop, based in Bournemouth (let me know if you need directions!) and stock up!
Loads of new stock has arrived this week, I seem to have spent all week unpacking boxes!!

Thanks for looking!






2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Hi Sarah, just came over to say thanks for the comment on my blog and for following :) You actually live quite close to me, I am on Portland! Love what you have done with the dancing girl papers, they are gorgeous aren't they. Hope you have a great birthday, I have to big one in 2 years time, dreading it already!!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Happy Birthday Sarah, hope you have a great day Hugs Julie x