Tonight's blog is mainly just chat so if you are looking for some crafty inspiration, I'm sorry!
Yesterday we had a much needed lazy, family Sunday! We have had a run of busy weekends which saw us dashing half way round the country meeting up with friends, going to weddings and Ally Pally so yesterday it was great to just relax, just the 3 of us! We popped to a local shopping centre in the morning to get a few bits and pieces and had lunch in Marks and Spencer where Hannah's 2nd tooth fell out just as she was tucking in to her cheese toastie. She now has a lovely, cute "gappy" smile.
The afternoon was spent pottering about in the garden. We have been growing a few veggies this year and for the last few weeks we have been enjoying home grown carrots. Yesterday D and H pulled a few from the ground to have for dinner and one of them was huge! This must be the biggest carrot I have ever seen!
I did manage to fit in some crafting. I took this photo mid crafting session to show how untidy I get, this was after only about 15 minutes so you can imagine what it looked like an hour later. The floor was covered in stuff too!! 
I did manage to fit in some crafting. I took this photo mid crafting session to show how untidy I get, this was after only about 15 minutes so you can imagine what it looked like an hour later. The floor was covered in stuff too!! 
Does anyone else make a mess, surrounded with stash and end up with a tiny space to work in just big enough for a 12 X 12 layout??!!
Okay, shop stuff ~ I've been busy today placing lots of orders including an initial order for Little Claire stamps. I know lots of you have been waiting for me to get these in so as soon as they arrive I will let you know via this blog and the website.
Thanks for popping by and don't forget to leave a comment, to say Hi!!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment