13 October 2009

~ Thank You And Little Claire Stamps ~

Thank you for all the lovely cards and birthday messges. I have had a lovely day, with some lovely gifts and have been treated to dinner out tonight!

Shop News...The first delivery of Little Claire Stamps has arrived and are already proving popular. If you can make it to the demonstration day on Saturday you will see some of them being demo'd. There are 19 different designs to choose from and I love them all!


On Line Shop...is coming soon! The website is currently unavailable for a few days whilst the on line shop is added. I now have the long task of uploading products to the shop. To start with only a small selection of items will be available but I will add more as time allows and as new stock arrives.

I'm hoping to get some crafting done tomorrow so maybe will have some cards or layouts to share soon.

1 comment:

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great news, have fun tonight Hugs Julie x